24 November 2021: Online Lab Tour RIKEN Center for Quantum Computing
Invitation for Netherlands Audience
Part of bilateral relation building for Quantum-Photonics-Nano
As follow-up of the Netherlands-Japan Launch Event on Quantum-Photonics-Nano that we organized last July 8, RIKEN kindly offers an Online Lab Tour on November 24 to the new RIKEN Center for Quantum Computing (RQC). The Tour enables Dutch professionals on quantum, photonics and nanotechnology to deepen the understanding of areas and research at RQC, its international agenda and interest in relations with the Netherlands. Speakers include Dr. Yasunobu Nakamura, Dr. Erika Kawakami, Dr. Seiji Yunoki and Dr. Seigo Tarucha, leading researchers of the institute.
The session will be opened by Prof. Ronald Hanson, chairman of the Executive Board (focus on Science and Technology) of Quantum Delta NL, who will shortly introduce the relevance of quantum (computing) and NL-JP collaboration in this field.
The event is part of a series of bilateral events, with the purpose to deepen mutual understanding of strengths and ambitions in The Netherlands and Japan in the fields of Quantum-Photonics-Nanotechnology. Both countries have ambitions to strengthen their relations in these fields. To address the crossovers, we invite professionals from these three areas to all the events. The series of events paves the way to a (hopefully) physical Innovation Mission in 2022.
- Title: Online Lab Tour RIKEN Center for Quantum Computing
- Date/time: Wednesday 24 November 2021, 9:00-10:45NL / 17:00-18:45JP
- Venue: Webinar (link follows registration)
- Organizer: Netherlands Embassy in Tokyo in cooperation with RIKEN
- Agenda: See below or see further details in this PDF Invitation.
- Target audience: Netherlands professionals from government, industry and knowledge institutes, working in cutting-edge forefront of quantum, photonics and nano
- Language: English
- Registration: Click this link to register. A few days before the event, we will send you a link to join online. If you cannot enter the link, contact below contact persons.
In Japan: Rob Stroeks, Netherlands Embassy, rob[@]hollandinnovation.jp, +81-(0)90-8642-3560
In the Netherlands: Tong Jiang, Netherlands Enterprise Agency RVO, tong.jiang[@]rvo.nl, +31-(0)6-1117-8711