Invitation for Japanese Audience
Part of bilateral relation building for Quantum-Photonics-Nano
The rapid digital transition requires radical high-tech solutions to keep the global social systems running in terms of security, sustainability, economy, health and others. Important parts of these solutions lie in the area of quantum technology, photonics and nanotechnology. The Netherlands and Japan are forefront runners, both in terms of contents and in terms of industry-academia collaboration.
As follow-up of the Netherlands-Japan Launch Event on Quantum-Photonics-Nano that we organized last July 8, we kindly invite you to an online event on Nano-Photonics on Wednesday 9 February 2022. You will be updated on recent nano-photonics developments and ambitions of the Netherlands, by renowned speakers including Mr. Eric van Oorschot, Ecosystem Manager of Photon Delta NL, and companies of the Dutch Public-Private PIB-Nano Cluster that is successfully active in building relations with Japan since 2018. Prof. Kazuhiko Hirakawa of The University of Tokyo will give opening remarks.
The event is part of a series of bilateral events, with the purpose to deepen mutual understanding of strengths and ambitions in The Netherlands and Japan in the fields of Quantum-Photonics-Nanotechnology. Both countries have ambitions to strengthen their relations in these fields. To address the crossovers, we invite professionals from these three areas to all the events. The series of events paves the way to a (hopefully) physical Innovation Mission in 2022.
See official Invitation for details about objective, agenda and speakers.
- Title: Nano-Photonics in the Netherlands
- Date/time: Wednesday 9 February 2022, 17:00-18:30JP (9:00-10:30NL)
- Venue: Webinar (link follows registration)
- Organizer: Netherlands Embassy in Tokyo, Photon Delta NL and NL Enterprise Agency (RVO)
- Agenda outline:
– Opening by Embassy
– Introduction by Photon Delta NL
– Remarks by Japanese side by Prof. Kazuhiko Hirakawa (The University of Tokyo)
– Introduction by PIB-Nano member Companies (2 breakout Sessions)
– Q&A, discussion, looking ahead
- Target audience: Japanese professionals from government, industry and knowledge institutes, working in cutting-edge forefront of quantum, photonics and nano
- Language: English
- Registration: Click this link to register. A few days before the event, we will send you a link to join online. If you cannot enter the link, contact below contact persons.
- Contact: In JP: Rob Stroeks, Netherlands Embassy, rob[@]hollandinnovation.jp, +81-(0)90-8642-3560
In NL: Tong Jiang, Netherlands Enterprise Agency RVO, Tong.Jiang[@]rvo.nl, +31-(0)6-1117-8711